Hadramkath shows the way to a legendary lost dwarven hold. With this Treasure Map you get eight versions of the same map-without and without surrounding scrollwork and decorations.
Perfect for GMs and publishers alike who need a cool handout, Raging Swan's TREASURE MAPS put the adventure literally in the player's hands. Each map comes in multiple formats and are usable under Raging Swan's very flexible licensing terms.
TREASURE MAPS are a great, inexpensive addition to any product or game session and are compatible with any fantasy roleplaying gaming system.
Each graphic is supplied as a high resolution JPEG.
Commercial Terms & Conditions
The illustrations contained in Raging Swan's Publisher's Resources may be used in commercial products under the following terms and conditions:
- The image can appear in print, electronic or web-based products except that it may not be sold as part of a stock art or clip art product.
- The image can appear in print, electronic or web-based advertisements for the product in which it features.
- The licensee may crop, colour, rotate, enlarge, reduce or otherwise alter the image as he sees fit.
- The artist's signature must appear in the final version of the image. The signature may be moved to make the image more manageable but must appear in the final image.
- The artist's name (Billiam Babble) must appear in the product's credits.
The images may be used without restriction for personal use.