Western Maps: Bank Map Pack
Does the party happen to be buying parts for their wagon just as a robbery takes place? Does the kindly shop owner seem nervous, indicating with his body language that murderous bandits are hiding upstairs? Are you stocking up for a long journey to hunt a bounty, but the criminal has decided to strike you first? Is the town under attack by pistol-weilding zombies? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
"Western Maps" are full-featured encounter maps designed for Wild West campaigns. This release, "General Store" features a two-story shop, mapped both inside and out, including the first floor store area and the second floor shop owner's home! All maps are in typical 1 inch = 5 feet scale. Use the exterior as set dressing for a main strip, or feature an encounter inside the crowded shop!
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full-color map in an individual .jpg file (versions with and without grid)
• Printer-friendly, high-contrast black and white map in an individual .jpg file (versions with and without grid)
• PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for easy home-printing (Color and Black&White, compatible with both US Letter and A4 International paper)
D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:
• 100 DPI gridless map with objects and dungeon dressing removed
• A folder with all ‘objects' in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
• An RPTools MapTool VTT file with vision blocking and object layer set up for you (included macros for automatic transitions and roof transparencies require latest MapTool Build)