"Get some rest, hero. The dead can sleep with both eyes closed."
In a chaotic realm where violence elevates the strong to godhood and the lives and dreams of others are cheap and readily spent, there needs to be a quiet voice of reason urging that you slow down... if only in death. Bonetongue is an old soul tasked with picking up the pieces when heroes are shattered and battles yield bodies, and even if the crowds turned on them before the end, the grim grinning of the undertaker is always there to pay one last kindness.
This product provides Game Masters with details on a uncommon undertaker found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign - but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC's most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find:
Bonetongue, a gravedigging goblin with a rictus grin.
- CR 16 Male eternal ogrekin goblin white necromancer 15
- CR 11 Male eternal ogrekin goblin white necromancer 10
- CR 6 Male eternal ogrekin goblin white necromancer 4
- Eternal and Ogrekin creature templates, plus three additional templates from Rite Publishing
- New magical items - coins for dead eyes, rings for casters, and a rod to lead a veritable zombie parade!