Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page. The HUD came to life, screaming warnings of incoming fire. Duncan gripped the controls, spinning his war machine to face his opponent. The Gear suddenly dropped to one knee, hoping to dodge the blast. It worked, but even through the thick armor, Duncan felt the shockwave from the rockets' near miss. He pushed his vehicle to its feet and began running for the cover of the nearby trees. His fire control system pinpointed the approaching opponent and plotted a firing solution; Duncan squeezed the trigger, and the massive autocannon roared, hurling forth blazing metal rounds. The burst caught the target Gear square in the chest. The metal warrior erupted in a ball of white fire, the burning hulk skidding across the valley floor.
"Overnight, this is Bravo 1 -- Bandit is neutralized, I'm coming home."
Terra Nova is a land full of beauty and mystery: rolling grasslands, rocky precipices, misty jungles, thick forests and harsh deserts. Throughout them all, the military forces of Terra Nova wage their deadly contests in the hopes of besting one another. The Heavy Gear Tactical Miniatures Rulebook now allows players to experience this struggle in miniature play format. This rulebook includes:
- Quick Start Rules to allow you to get a game up and running in no time, whether in Tactical, Skirmish or Toy modes;
- Advanced rules, such as Hull Down, Burst Fire and Detailed Damage to spark up gameplay;
- Instructions and techniques on building and painting miniatures and terrain, presented in glorious color;
- Basic listings for the Northern Guard, Southern MILICIA and Colonial Expeditionary Forces armies;
- Rules for building your own combat regiment (or Rover band) and upgrade your vehicles with extra equipment;
- Six ready-to-play scenarios plus a detailed generator to construct your own.
A few six-sided dice, miniatures, pen and paper are required to play the game.