15 SPECIFIC WEAPONS! ...VOLUME 3!
- A Magical Weapons supplement
From the Introduction...
Magical weapons are a necessity of most roleplaying games, yet the core rulebook presents so few of them. Magical weapons are loved by players and game masters alike, yet there is almost none to choose from. There is nothing like a memorable magical weapon to help define a character throughout a campaign, just think about your favorite fictional heroes of fantasy and the weapons that they carry!
It is certainly possible to purchase a magical warhammer such as the dwarven thrower or a magical longsword like the nine lives stealer, but most weapons are not represented at all. For example, where are the magical falchions, flails, kukris, morningstars, spears, hand crossbows and whips? Sure, a creative player can take a look at the special abilities and come up with a concept of his own, but it will be a very limited concept, limited to the twenty-nine special abilities of the core rulebook. The Advanced Player's Guide makes this selection slightly bigger, yet, most weapons are still not represented among the specific magical weapons selection.
This series of short pdfs hope to bring new weapons and concepts to your game!
These are the 15 specific weapons from Volume 3...
- Arcanaphage (swordbreaker dagger)
- Bang Cutter (dogslicer)
- Bolt of Minor Inconvenience (bolt)
- Bolt of Inconvenience (bolt)
- Bolt of Major Inconvenience (bolt)
- Death's Finger (sickle)
- Detonating Pilum (pilum)
- Firestorm Shuriken (shuriken)
- Grappler's Gauntlets (gauntlets)
- Gul's Ogre Hook (ogre hook)
- The Librarian's Rejoinder (kukri)
- Lodestone Flail (flail)
- Purification Stake (wooden stake)
- Scarf of Lethal Beguilement (bladed scarf)
- Shadowbiter (punching dagger)
- Stonebreaker (dwarven maulaxe)
- Vengeance Spear (longspear)
... yes, there are 17 weapons and not 15 as announced! In this pdf, you'll also find the bloodhunter special ability and the stats for the dogslicer, ogre hook, dwarven maulaxe and bladed scarf.
If you haven't yet... you should also check out the first Volume!