UPDATE (Sept 2012): Barrowmaze has been edited and revised with new internal and back cover art and new maps. Barrowmaze II, the Barrowmaze I and II Illustration booklets, and the poster maps of BM I and II are all now available on RPGnow.
Local villagers whisper of a mysterious place deep in the marsh - a place shrouded in mist and dotted with barrow mounds, ruined columns, and standing stones. The tomb-robbers who explore beneath the mounds - or rather the few who return - tell tales of labyrinthine passages, magnificent grave goods, and terrifying creatures waiting in the dark. Are you brave (or foolish) enough to enter the Barrowmaze?
Barrowmaze is a classic old school megadungeon for use with Labyrinth LordTM and other fantasy role-playing games.
1. An 84 page book describing Barrowmaze and The Barrow Mounds.
2. 300 encounter areas, traps, and puzzles to test the mettle of your players.
3. New magic items, spells, monsters, and classic blue maps.
4. Pregenerated characters and custom Barrowmaze character sheets.
5. New classic-style illustrations featuring artist Stefan Poag and Corey Hamel, as well as Toren Atkinson, Zhu Bajie, Trevor Hammond, John Larrey, and Jason Sholtis.
Barrowmaze will keep your players on their toes and your campaign going strong.
Barrowmaze is brought to you by the Old School Renaissance (so don’t forget your 10’ pole).