The Spellweaver PFPRG Edition Weaves a New Flavor of Fun into Your Pathfinder Game
The Spellweaver PFRPG Edition presents an alternate magic system that transforms arcane magic into a matter of skill and not just level climbing.
Using the new Spellweaving skill, a spellweaver is able to manipulate the threads of magic that spread throughout Existence like an infinite web of arcane energy. Using this system, arcane spells of any level may be cast so long as the character is sufficiently skilled and willing to risk the hazardous repercussions of failure.
Inside you will find instructions on how to integrate this new form of skill-based magic into your game setting, or how to replace the existing magic system outright. The simple rules for doing so are presented in easy-to-read tables that can be used for converting third party spells to Spellweaving DCs.
Within the Spellweaver PFRPG Edition, You'll Find:
- The Spellweaver PFRPG Edition Base Class, along with 4 Archetypes
- 4 Spellweaving-related Prestige Classes: the Battle Weaver, Cartomancer, Fated, and Weave Dancer
- More than 30 new feats concerning this new magic system and notes on how existing feats relate to Spellweaving
- A new race of natural spellweavers, the spider-like Ardekh
- A new, Spellweaving-based goddess, a new cleric domain, new spells, and new magic items related to Spellweaving
- 5 new creatures, a new hazard, the Weave creature subtype, and a new creature template
- Rules for lands where the Weave acts abnormally
- All PSRD spells converted to Spellweaving DC to save you time
Updated, clarified, and expanded from the original 3.5 OGL rules release, this latest version also adds over 30 pages of material.
The time has come to break the mold and put spell slots aside.
This product includes a coloured version and a more print friendly version with backgrounds and cover removed. Both versions are fully bookmarked and have a hyperlinked table of contents for your convenience. A spreadsheet has also been included to make calculating third-party spell DCs easier and faster.
Click on an image to check out other Misfit Studios Pathfinder RPG products
Misfit Studios Pathfinder RPG Products -- Additional Rules and Classes
Misfit Studios Pathfinder RPG Products -- Crawthorne's Catalog of Creatures
Misfit Studios Pathfinder RPG Products -- Prestigious Paths
Misfit Studios Pathfinder RPG Products -- Bite Me! Components
Misfit Studios Pathfinder RPG Products -- Creature Collections
Click on an image to check out our Misfit Studios / Eden Studios Unisystem Products
Armageddon the End Times Rules and Accessories
Odyssey Prime Rules and Accessories
Click on an image to check out our Misfit Studios Fiction Products
Click on an image to check out other Steven Trustrum Marketing products
Steven Trustrum Marketing Products -- Helping You Sell More
Keep checking back for more Steven Trustrum Marketing products
Click on an image to check out our other Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
Check out what is new with Misfit Studios and enjoy access to monthly promotions exclusive to the Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
2016 Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
2015 Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
2014 Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters