Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
In the near-future, an unexpected technological renaissance is sweeping the globe. Who (or what) is responsible?
A campaign module and rule supplement for the Pangenre RPG System™. The story arc and adventures are adaptable to other systems.
First Day, New Job
The room was mostly silent, although more than one whispered conversation was in progress. Bethany walked to the electronic whiteboard and used her fingers to bring up a series of gruesome images. “These are pictures of a number of people who have become victims of our enemy. We suspect that a great many more have not yet been discovered, or may have possibly been kidnapped."
Johnny Smith's hand shot up, "Who is the enemy you and Sandy keep talking about?"
Bethany sighed, "We don't know yet. But that's why we're all here. Our job will be to find out what is going on and put a stop to it.”
- 12 to 24 hours of play time, depending on play style.
- A 3-mission, mini-campaign arc story.
- New system rules for Quirks and Notoriety.
- Detailed, pregenerated characters to play or use as NPCs, accompanied by detailed narrative descriptions from the characters' point-of-view.
- References the Pangenre RPG Core Rules™, Robots, and Magic supplement.
- Can be used as a lead in to upcoming Pangenre RPG Adventures such as Vegas Apocalypse™ and Interstellar Alliance: First Contact™.
Save $5.00 when you buy it in a bundle with the Pangenre RPG Core Rules™, Robots, and Magic supplements!
Available from Pangenre, LLC on OneBookshelf
Pangenre RPG System
Bundles may also be available (check the product's page for details)!
Open Game (OGL) Compatible Products