They are born of the blood of the shapechangers. They carry with them the legacy of Silver, Bronze and Gold. They wear their heritage on their faces, their wings and in their very breath. They are watched by eyes older than civilization. They are feared, they are honored, and now, they are YOU.
They are the CHILDREN OF WYRMS.
We all know about half-dragons, but what about their children? Or their grandchildren? How strongly will draconic blood affect a family line? Children of Wyrms is designed to address these questions, giving you the tools you need to create characters descended from the shape-changing dragons: bronze, silver and gold. Written and developed by fantasy illustrator, Talon Dunning and Shane O'Connor, this 28-page, lavishly illustrated, full-color digital book also includes new rules for creating Draconic Legacy characters for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, including:
- Four new creature templates representing 24 generations of Draconic Legacy.
- Four ready-to-use Draconic Legacy NPCs, with fully detailed ability descriptions for instant reference.
- Draconic Legacy feats, traits and magic items.
- A random Draconic Legacy appearance table.
- Detailed information on Draconic Legacy ecology.
- An artless version for easy printing.
Print edition coming soon!