The First Ones were once the sole masters of the world of Exodus. They ruled with undisputed power, enslaving or dominating all other races and nations beneath their sorcerous grip. Although their civilization has fallen, there are those who still desire to see these dark, ancient beings rise once more. The Crimson Hand is one of the final few bastions of First One power, a secret organization with its tendrils tightly wound around much of the world’s nobility. It is a long game they play, but one which they believe can only end with their eventual triumph, and the re-establishment of a new era of First One tyranny. This sourcebook comes equipped with:
- History of the Crimson Hand
- The Crimson Hand – Operation and Motives
- Structure, Political and Intrigue Hooks of the Crimson Hand
- Leadership of the Crimson Hand: Valos - leader of the group. Most powerful wizard (CR 10 & 20); Lucia - Valos’s apprentice and second in command (CR 9 & 17); Geist – Valos’s chief spy and an active tactician ( CR 7 & 14)
- Enforcers of the Crimson Hand: Ashtalon - The most powerful enforcer. Called to kill the most dangerous foes, usually when the situation has already gone out of ‘containment’ (CR 9 & 16); Sithuras – Enforcer tasked with property destruction, demolitions and the occasional murder (CR 9 & 16); Rigel – Master saboteur (CR 8 & 16); First-Of-Many – Scout and subtle assassin (CR 8 & 14); and Taskal – Messenger (CR 7 & 14)
- Two new Prestige Classes: Crimson Hand Acolytes and Crimson Hand Enforcer.
- Four all new Crimson Hand Feats
- Seven all new Crimson Hand Spells
- Initiative and Monster Cards
Written By Neal Bailey, Julian Neale with Louis Porter Jr .
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license.