15 SPECIFIC WEAPONS! ...VOLUME 4!
- A Magical Weapons supplement
From the Introduction...
Magical weapons are a necessity of most roleplaying games, yet the core rulebook presents so few of them. Magical weapons are loved by players and game masters alike, yet there is almost none to choose from. There is nothing like a memorable magical weapon to help define a character throughout a campaign, just think about your favorite fictional heroes of fantasy and the weapons that they carry!
It is certainly possible to purchase a magical warhammer such as the dwarven thrower or a magical longsword like the nine lives stealer, but most weapons are not represented at all. For example, where are the magical falchions, flails, kukris, morningstars, spears, hand crossbows and whips? Sure, a creative player can take a look at the special abilities and come up with a concept of his own, but it will be a very limited concept, limited to the twenty-nine special abilities of the core rulebook. The Advanced Player's Guide makes this selection slightly bigger, yet, most weapons are still not represented among the specific magical weapons selection.
This series of short pdfs hope to bring new weapons and concepts to your game!
These are the 15 specific weapons from Volume 4...
- Assassin's Mercy (kama)
- Backwatching Boar Spear (boar spear)
- Blade of Glories Past (intelligent falcata)
- Boulder Thrower (sling)
- Earthsplitter (gnome hooked hammer)
- Earthwrack (warhammer)
- Eldritch Piercer (repeating light crossbow)
- Impact Storm (lucerne hammer)
- Nature's Vengeance (quarterstaff)
- Pit Bola (bola)
- Rainbow Boomerang (boomerang)
- Seeker (elven curve blade)
- Spinning Peace (nunchaku)
- Storm Hammer (meteor hammer)
- Spiderwhip (whip)
- Talon of Shadow Rending (flying talon)
... yes, there are 16 weapons and not 15 as announced! In this pdf, you'll also find the crack special ability and the stats for all the weapons.
If you haven't yet... you should also check out the first Volume!