Assorted Alchemical Accoutrements Revised is an OGL licensed supplement for 3rd edition D&D and is compatible with both 3.5 and The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Beholders getting you down? Antimagic traps leaving you impotent just before being brutally mauled by rampaging Rending Megawalruses? The Corithian Artificers' Guild has you covered!
Assorted Alchemical Accoutrements Revised is the definitive catalog for all of your alchemical needs. Technically "mundane" in nature, our alchemical goods will give your adventuring party the versatility it needs to get around many an obstacle, including antimagic fields! Perform impromptu repairs with Portal Putty. Incincerate ranks of foes with a Mechanical Dragon! Of a more supportive nature? Utilize our patented QuiDS and Chems lines to deliver everything from healing to paralysis at crossbow range! Whatever your need, role, or mindset may be, the Guild has you covered!
As most longtime D&D players well know, alchemy is a force to be reckoned with... until about level 3. Assorted Alchemical Accoutrements Revised aims to make alchemy viable through level 20 and includes:
- Over 35 new consumable items that cover everything from healing to impromptu repairs to memory-induced vomiting.
- Four "Firearms", weapons that use alchemical ammunition for offense and support.
- The Spitfire – an air-pressure rifle that fires glass spheres of chemicals; comes with a flamethrower attachment
- The Omnifire – a Spitfire that gives up its flamethrower to focus on the rifle
- The Quiddle – a specially-designed ranged delivery device that launches Chems and QuiDS, syringes that offer fantastic support properties
- The Mechanical Dragon – the closest most people will ever get to breathing fire
- Two brand-new constructs designed to give any adventuring party the upper hand in combat situations.
- The Autoquidd - a small construct built around a Quiddle and designed to offer tactical support.
- The Firewalker - two tons of battlefield supremacy.
- 12 new feats with an alchemical slant specially designed to allow any class to make use of this supplement in some way.
- Metaalchemical feats! Simply make maximized, extended, heightened, or twin alchemical items and watch your enemies' faces melt.
- An overhaul to mundane crafting, including identification of metaalchemical substances and methods to increase alchemical production speed.
- A D&D 3.5 version in monochrome and color and a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game version in monochrome and color.