"Here there be dragons!" exclaimed the old Dwarven warrior, tapping on the map with the hook that had long ago replaced his hand. Korag and his friends started getting excited because all of the legends said that where there were dragons, you were sure to find treasure...
Onwards to new and exciting adventures! Novus is a brand new role-playing game from Firehawk Games.
Firehawk Games did not set out to re-invent the fireball, it tried to make a fun and flexible game that can easily be adapted to many different styles of role-playing and many different settings. Firehawk Games wants to give you an old school experience with modern, up to date rules, and we believe that Novus fits the bill perfectly.
With Novus, everything you need to start gaming is in one small book.
- 6 Player Races - All of the classics; Human, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Half-Elf and Half-Orc.
- 8 Backgrounds - Everything from Barbarian to Upper Class Urban.
- 8 Character Classes - Each Class has some degree of customizability allowing for each character to be unique. The 2 Mage Classes allow for up to 21 different types of Mages, each as customizable as the other Classes. The Archer, Fighter, Martial Artist, Minstrel, & Dual Mage are just a few of the possibilities.
- Dozens of Spells - spread among 6 Schools of Magic and the Universal Spells that any character is able to learn.
- 40+ Monsters - including Demons, Devils, Dragons and many more, all waiting to be unleashed on your players.
- Snag & Boons - This allows you, the player, to take controls of your character's own destiny when it comes to fumbles, failures and exceptional successes.
Note: This is the Thrifty Version of Novus. It currently contains artwork and a full index, but no bookmarks or internal hyperlinks.
Note: The full text of this product can be previewed from the Table of Contents on the Firehawk Games website.