Do You Know The Secret Password?
The modern world is filled with groups--social clubs, unions, political parties, professional organizations, and even secret cabals. Name any topic, occupation, or creed has and it is sure to have its own organization, perhaps several. The Modern Organizations PDF series details dozens of organizations that heroes are likely to encounter in just about any modern campaign setting. In addition to the organizations, you'll also meet the personalities behind the groups and find rules materials that are thematically linked to the organization.
The Modern Organizations: Crime and Punishment, the first PDF in the series, covers groups on both sides of the law as well as some that straddle the line. Inside, you'll find:
- Details on groups from the mysterious assassins of the House of Dusk to the vigilantes in the Shield of Justice.
- Characters like Solomon "Big Solly D" Dimitriano and fourth-generation policeman Captain Anton Dwyer, each with character backgrounds and stat blocks.
- New game options, including new rules for bribery, action points, and sneak attacks.
This product requires the use of the d20 Modern Roleplaying Game, published by Wizards of the Coast, Inc. For players and Gamemasters, this product is compatible with other d20 System roleplaying games.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Stan!
- Editing: Rich Redman
- Creative Direction: Stan!
- Proofreading: Vincent Szopa
- Art Direction: Stan!
- Interior Art: Zak Hennessey
- Layout and Typesetting: Marc Schmalz
- Cover Art: Jacob Elijah Walker
- Cover Design: Marc Schmalz
- Demo Link Details:
- The Shield of Justice is a neighborhood watch group with a secret vigilante core. These three pages from Crime and Punishment include stats for founder Ray Ensino and two new gun feats.
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.