Misfits and Menaces is a new sourcebook series for the M&M Superlink rules. Each offering will focus on a number of villains and/or one or more villainous organization that may be inserted into most super-heroic campaigns with little effort. Each villain/organization not only comes with full game statistics and back story, but also with several adventure ideas to help introduce the character into your game.
Inside this first issue you’ll find our Metahuman Threat Scale, a system used by law enforcement agencies for defining the degree of danger posed by a super-being, along with details for the following:
● A.E.G.I.S. Advanced Engineering Genetic Integration & Structuring is a philanthropic organization geared towards helping humanity through better science. Or so the company’s CEO would have you believe. In truth, A.E.G.I.S. runs many secret projects that have resulted in the “birth” of countless super-villains, and does so with its true goal always in mind: profit.
This organization is constructed using the new rules for designing organizations presented in Better Mousetrap, also from Misfit Studios.
● Anaconda. A former A.E.G.I.S. scientist accidentally exposed to his own experiment, he has been transformed into a snake-man bent on remaking humanity in his image.
● Bloodbath. A gun-for-hire, expert assassin with a dark past and unlikely ties to the super-hero community.
● Catspaw. A mutated, feline humanoid created by A.E.G.I.S. to be the silent fist of their will and goals.
● The Court. A trio of strongmen and assassins, Judge, Jury and Executioner specialize in killing makers and enforcers of the law.
● Headstone. The surviving guinea pig of an A.E.G.I.S. experiment to reanimate the dead, this strong, tough villain summons the undead to work his evil bidding.
● Interface. An artificial intelligence created by Legion Defense Designs (see Better Mousetrap) to help better mankind, corruption in the software’s programming caused this unloving but sentient villain to create a robotic body for itself, which it now uses to conquer humanity for its own good.
● Rounder. A gambling addict and former stage magician, Rounder is a low-threat loser who shuffles from the bottom of the deck to get a buck any way he can.
● Sludge. A former mob enforcer subjected to a failed experiment, Sludge is a walking radioactive toxic spill looking for payback.
● Valentine. A secret government agent who lost the love of his life to an extra-terrestrial super-villain, Valentine now wages a one-man crusade against all aliens, purging them from Earth with violent impunity.
This product is hyperlinked and fully bookmarked, and comes with a toner-friendly version.
Misfit Studios Mutants & Masterminds 2e Products
Check a Misfit Studios Mutants & Masterminds 2e Products by Clicking on an Image
New Mutants & Master Minds Rules
Metahuman Mystics & Supernatural Supers
Do-Gooders & Daredevils
Misfits & Menaces
Click on an image to check out our Misfit Studios / Eden Studios Unisystem Products
Armageddon the End Times Rules and Accessories
Odyssey Prime Rules and Accessories
Click on an image to check out our Misfit Studios Fiction Products
Click on an image to check out other Steven Trustrum Marketing products
Steven Trustrum Marketing Products -- Helping You Sell More
Keep checking back for more Steven Trustrum Marketing products
Click on an image to check out our other Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
Check out what is new with Misfit Studios and enjoy access to monthly promotions exclusive to the Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
2016 Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
2015 Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters
2014 Misfit Studios Monthly Newsletters