The Green and the Tan are fast-playing and fun miniature battle rules to use with plastic army men - you know, the cheap toy soldiers you get from discount stores! Easy for new players to get involved quickly, without having to worry about detailed army lists or complex charts, but detailed enough to provide veteran players with an entertaining diversion too.
Features of The Green and the Tan include;
- Plays in 30 minutes or less
- Useable with any cheap figures or carboard "stand-ups"
- No army lists, counters or book keeping required
- Weapons include flame throwers, machine guns, mortars and bazooka
- Rules for infantry, tanks, helicopters, minefields, and mission objectives
- Unit activation based on squad strength / casualties
"The Green and the Tan was initially written to play with my nephews. It provided an an entertaining diversion and a great introduction to the world of miniature wargaming. I hope you have just as much fun!"