Great first product, almost perfect.
* Variety - lots of D&D type useful adventurer models
* Consistent art style throughout
* Basing Options - Fantanomicon Press went out of there to provide A fold, T fold, and Attached base models
* Black and Whites Included - Letting us easily customize our own, also an added value for the ink thrifty
* Scale - 30mm 300DPI, making them compatible with models by OneMonk, Sanity Studios, Okum Arts, Dark Mook, etc...
The Bad ?? Okay maybe the not so awesome..
* Art Style - Big heads. It makes them a bit more cartoonish than miniature-like . It's an art choice, love it or loathe it, it makes them a little less compatible with similar models from other artists for an OCD player.
* Slight Pixelation can be seen here and there. It looks like somewhere between resizing, rotating, etc.. for the various layouts a little DPI was lost around the edges. It's not bad enough to be distracting, but it is something that should and could be avoided in a professional porduct.
Seriously, for FREE it's a must download, and it sets a good expectation for future products from Fantanomicon Press