So much better...like the flavoring of a soup, mixed with all sorts of ingredients...ah...almost there.
What are good?
- Art is good. A retro feel and look
- Dwarven rune priest and Air-lancer. A wonderful write-up of a possible playable class
- They all Died at the International Space Station & Marmomeal Tomb of Garn Pat-uul. Good adventures. Usable and full of expansion possibilities.
- Order of the Knight Incorporeal. Good fluff to be incorporated not only to 13th Age but any other RPG campaign.
- Hobby Shop Dungeon. Good story and materials thereafter to use.
The rest can be dunked.
Keep it up. Getting there...hmm...just a touch of salt...a dash of clover...
[4 of 5 Stars!]