- A rip-roaring Depression era pulp setting that manages to avoid re-treading well-beaten paths.
- Some great new Edges and Hindrances.
- Very interesting, supernatural twists on existing historical events.
- A setting section filled with plot seeds above and beyond the Plot Point Campaign.
- Unfortunately, it doesn't feel very "noir".
- The cover art falls shy compared other Savage Mojo releases.
For my full review, please visit: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2010/12/tommys-take-o-
[4 of 5 Stars!]