- Very nice alternate Powers system.
- Very good options for Edges and Hindrances as well.
- Some nice new equipment options.
- Doesn't quite live up to the promise of the Interface Zero book.
- Zeeks feel more "essential" to me than some of the alternate races in the main IZ book, to the point that I think I would have largely preferred this material (the mechanics, especially) being in there instead.
- The Occupations section opens up some new options that make the occupations from the main book feel a bit lacking in comparison.
For my full review, please visit: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com/2011/02/tommys-take-o-
[4 of 5 Stars!]