Ok, so getting the two Con's out of the way first:
- Cover Art: sucks and is completely NOT what the book is about.
- There are some logic/plot-holes in the story that can be somewhat annoying to overcome/overlook.
- Awesome!! Love it, the basic setting, the tech, the deep character / NPC interactions are great!!
- The tech: Power Armor and Robots, that grow WITH the character!!! Love it!!!!! Wanted something like this (non-magic) forever, and it is done VERY well! Lots of options, etc...
- The main villian, ok... not exactly original, and a little-bit spotty on the logic, but VERY interesting take, and VERY well laid out! Fun too!
- Great artwork inside, lots of different things illustrated to help bring the world and it's unique tech "to life".
- Completeness, even though the author has stated many times that a LOT of the book hit the cutting room floor, the setting is quite complete and playable as is (for those wanting more, there are several rifters that have new tech, OCC's, and even Great Houses, plus some adventures).
Overall LOVE IT!!!
[5 of 5 Stars!]