So I don't quite get why this class has been called Myrmidon, other than name recognition. It feels like slightly a wasted opportunity as it isn't really soldier like or gladiator like. It's not bad per se, but I guess not what I expected.
- It's only a couple bucks
- Not at all overpowere so should be able to be run in any game
- Easy to access
- Good HD, BAB
- Great flexibility in feats and combat abilities
- May fit exactly that one character build you had imagined
- Relatively flavorless. I don't really find any of its class features compelling. And as a hybrid fighter/witch it doesn't feel very witch like
- Basing class ability c's off intelligence - probably a dump stat for any fighter or witch means that you probably won't get many off, except those that only target yourself. Don't expect to go offensive with any abilities
- Thematically unfocused, the class blend doesn't seem to fit
- Feels more like just a way to collect more feats than a unique class
I think many of the other classes in this line are interesting, but this is kind of a loss in my book. I don't see any reason to ever play it above a bunch of other classes that can do the same things better. However, it's only a couple bucks so at the very least it may be worth it to you just to add to your collection.
[3 of 5 Stars!]