My opinions after 2 sessions
-  Electric Bastionland is world interaction driven design distilled to its purest crystallized form. The excess fat of mechanical buttons and feats trimmed.
-  Engaging character creation that worldbuilds and produce characters with distinct narrative silhouettes.
-  Includes the most effective guide on how to run Electric Bastionland and like-minded games I’ve ever seen.
Things you should know before buying
-  The core ruleset is highly cohesive and non-modular, it’s difficult to effectively hack compared to its peers, which is not bad, but not what I'm used to. Reskinning Electric Bastionland for your own setting becomes a significant effort with the > 100 detailed failed careers, so you'll definetly want to use the built-in setting.
-  Advancement is largely off-loaded to the DM. Players, nor the system is in full control of their own growth. I would have liked to see more examples of how diegetic growth works and how to create opportunities/effects for it.
-  That it has become my favorite RPG.
5/5 Gum (cedar)
[5 of 5 Stars!]